Sunday, September 11, 2011

So long, Fashion Writing Class...

Tomorrow is my final day in my Fashion writing class, and this post will be the final post to this blog as an assignment. I have enjoyed this class and creating this blog more then any other class or assignment thus far in my VMCAD career. This class has helped me to realize how much I truly enjoy writing and researching into topics in which I have interest. I loved seeing all the people, from all the different countries around the world who have visited my True life: I'm a fashion student blog. I want to say thank you to every single person that has followed, read, or even just looked at my blog. This thank you is not a good bye however. I have loved this assignment and plan to keep on updating this blog just as regularly as I have the past few weeks. I now find myself blogging as a hobby versus an chore and I have Mindy Drcar to thank for that. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment