Thursday, September 15, 2011

After much anticipation, The Blonds S/S 2012!




Its finally here! The Blonds S/S 2012 collection, and it was just as brilliant as I knew it would be! I felt myself getting a little more sick each time I saw a new piece.All the rhinestones, furs and feathers were almost to much for my heart to handle, not to mention the flawless Louboutin's, each pair better then the next! These two men really deserve some sort of "Best Designers of the Century" award. In the past two years this designer duo has shot straight to the top of my list as my favorite designers of all time and I do not see them going anywhere, anytime soon. It is astounding to me the way they somehow find a way to out do themselves every single season. Truly, these men can do no wrong!




No comments:

Post a Comment