Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall is back!


Fall is back, and I could not be more excited! My iphone is telling me, at this very moment that it is 67 degrees outside, but there is no way. I tried to leave the house this morning in only a tee shirt and jeans and was elated when I felt the first chill of fall and a slight breeze blowing up my short sleeves and down threw the bottom of my shirt. I ran back into my house for a quick wardrobe change; I looked at my ranks of clothes and knew exactly what I wanted to wear to class! I threw on a black, girls, basic, long sleeve tee from American apparel, my tightest, dark blue jeans, my signature, silver glitter TOMS, and a silver, fox fur boa from Sabau furs in Lakewood, Ohio and was out the door! I'm not sure how many of you wanted to know how my morning went or what I am wearing today but I am so excited about today's weather that I felt I needed to tell everyone! Now that I have shared all the details of my morning with you I have to end this love letter to Fall and outfit of the day overview and get back to my Pumpkin Spice Latte and try to make a dent in my more exhausting homework assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment