Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Playboy Bunnies have invaded Fashion Week!



I am starting to see photos from behind the scenes at The Blonds S/S 2012 fashion show, which took place just a few hours ago. The Blonds always have a very obvious,  fun,  and upbeat theme to all their collections and this time around it was Playboy. I've mentioned before that this show was the only thing I was looking forward to seeing this Fashion Week and for good reason! Just seeing pictures of Phillipe Blond's jewel encrusted bunny costume and bunny tail Louboutins is almost to much to handle. I can only imagine my reaction when I finally see the whole collection! Knowing that when I wake up tomorrow I will be able to find pictures of my most anticipated show somewhere online makes it almost impossible to sleep. It's like I'm a little kid, the night before Christmas morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment