Sunday, August 14, 2011

TOMS stepping up their qualitiy game.

I have been saying for years that the shoe brand TOMS needs to construct their shoes with a little higher quality. If after only a few months of wearing a pair of shoes while sitting in class, walking to my car, and sitting threw dinners my shoes have multiple holes how are the same shoes going to hold up for children in underdeveloped country?! Who, I am sure do much more walking then I do!
TOMS have released a limited edition line called "The Row" made from cashmere and Italian wools. These high end fiber shoes do cost more then the originals (around $150.00) but I guess that would be expected from cashmere. My only problem with this collection is how is wrapping our feet in cashmere helping these children? I guess I shouldn't complain to much, at least it is a step in the right direction. What I would love to see next are leather TOMS! Those would be sure to hold up longer then 2 months. I think I need to email this blog to Blake Mycoskie, creator of TOMS himself so that he can offer me a job in his product development team.

No comments:

Post a Comment