Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I think I made it clear in my last post that I am usually not impressed with Michael Kors and his less is more attitude to everything he does. Dont get me wrong, I love a nice, simple, elegant outfit but once in a while you need a little sparkle! Something that he does not do very well. With that said, he really impressed me today! After completely shattering my iphone screen I thought it best to find a case to protect it from any further damage. My first stop in my search for a new case was Apple.com. That is where I first saw it! The cutest, chicest, most convenient phone case I had ever seen. This tiny work of well thought out art can be described as a high-breed between a faux snake skin, gold, Nappa leather, Michael Kors clutch, folding wallet, and phone protector. It folds open and closed in the style of a diary with a padlocked front,  leaving one side holding all your money and cards and the other holding the rest of your entire life; Phone numbers, directions, internet connection, email, date book, clock, photo album, library, ipod and any other of the millions of apps you can download. All of this folds up into one tiny clutch bag, and for that, I thank you Michael Kors. The Clutch can be bought at Apple.com or in Apple stores for $79.99. Lastly, for the woman.... and I guess some men who like every aspect of their lives to coordinate, Kors has also come out with matching ipad cases. These cases are just as protective as the phone case and are available in the same materials. The only difference being the ipad case does not have any wallet-like features, but then again why would it? Most people dont want to carry around a debit card in something the size of a notebook.
Order yours here!

No comments:

Post a Comment